If you're looking for an exciting career in technology, consider working for an exciting company
with a lot to offer. Whether you're getting started in the industry, ready to challenge your skillset
or already have the experience but need some variety, McRae Technologies, LLC may be the place for you.
Software Consultant - Microsoft Discipline
The Microsoft Discipline is looking for qualified candidates to join the team. Software Consultant should be
able to quickly adapt to new environments and apply existing knowledge along with new technologies to complete projects.
Skills - Requirements - Qualifications•Knowledge with multi-tier, web applications.
- Experience using MS C#.Net/VB.Net.
- Experience with ADO.Net.
- Knowledge with SOAP and XML Services is a plus.
- Experience with SQL Server 2005 or higher
- Experience working on medium to large development teams
- Use of middleware technologies and n-tier architecture utilizing .NET technologies.
- Integration of the business logic components with the database and other backend systems
- Deep technical knowledge, with emphasis on full SDLC
- Development tools: VB.net, C#.net, ASP.net, C#, BizTalk, SharePoint, etc.
- Database experience: SQL Server, Oracle, etc
- GUI development experience : ASP, XML, XSLT, etc.
- Minimum of two years experience in the design and development of software projects
- Object-oriented development experience
- Experience developing in multiple IDEs (Visual Studio, etc.)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related area
- Proven expertise in Microsoft technologies
- MCP or MCSE or MCSD preferred
- Solid database exposure, SQL server etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Experience in working with Application Servers
- Exposure to Web Services Standards
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume to Info@McRaeTek.com.